- Mix just 20 - 40 ml per litre of water
- For younger plants, use 20ml . . . for more established plants, use 40ml
- Pour the mixture around the stem to penetrate into the root zone of the plant
- Use once a week
- You can alternate humates and fulvates weekly, but do not use within 4 days of each other as the differing pH values may lead to an undesired reaction
- If using both, remember that humates are good for soil and root health, whereas fulvates spur on healthy plant metabolism and nutrient uptake
Two litres of humates or fulvates can give you up to 100 litres of mixed nutrients.
Exceptional, natural nutrient fertlilisers at a great price.